Tuesday 2 August 2011

Jonny Joburg and the Spaza Shop Boys

So I was lamping rotten on the couch one Sunday morning and watched Shiz Niz as usual. Boom Pow, Swag got plastered all over my screen when I saw these two dudes ripping the in-house stage. Jonny Joburg is a breath of fresh air real talk and Spaza shop guy was also just adding lekker spice to this Meal of a Song I devoured!!!! What's sad though is that these people have been around since 2009. How come i've never heard of them? Maybe i've just been chilling in the wrong places. *ponders, shrugs*. Apparently they also performed at Back to the City in Jozi and tore everything apart! Where was I mara heh? Check this song out. It's just too nice *Oprah's voice* and it's downloadable! I hope these guys really push their product even harder! I certainly want more.

http://soundcloud.com/search?q%5Bfulltext%5D=Jonny+joburg

No comments: