Tuesday 23 August 2011

In Plain Sight...

I love reading about conspiracies. They get you think about what is, what you think should be and challenge you out of you mindset comfort of what you think you know...and that's why i'll briefly talk about the series "The Music Industry Exposed".

The first time I watched this series I was a bit skeptic, but then you think about America's history and position in the world and say "You know what? It's pretty possible". They have the power to control us without us even knowing or realising it BECAUSE of this. Okay enough about a streak that could lead us to a political uproar. Once you've pushed aside the fact that this series was written by a Muslim(or several Muslims who might have their alterior motives in running it), you will start to open your mind and eyes about what may be happening in the international world of music and how it could be use as a medium to convey malevolent messages to us the audience. I love it for the question mark that it presents to you. Whether it's based upon fact or opinion, it's something to look at and use as a tool to broaden your perspective.

I personally DON'T like watching pop videos because I don't like Pop music(which is said to be riddled with these Satanic/Masonic undertones) and I always steer away from anything Pop. Pop crowds, Pop mentality, Pop music...yeah you got me. Love Electro and Synthpop though. LOL!

Okay let me not steer away  from the topic. The thing is though, I don't know if it's my over-observant nautre, but I find this series also a bit dangerous in that once one knows of all the signs, you can become obsessed(i'm just thinking if I were to do it) with trying to find those signs in every single image and THAT obsession could in turn go reversed-psychology on you and have you zoning in and who knows how that will work out for a person.

Anyway whether you hate Those-whose-collective-name-we-shall-not-say or you're someone that's just intrigued by these kind of things, it's something that wouldn't be too bad to check out.



Thanks for reminding me Betz =*

No comments: