Wednesday 7 September 2011

Another year...No easier


So I had this very very good friend... The brother that I never had. I only met him in my final two years of High school. I just didn't get him at first, but once we started talking we were so tight! The one thing(amongst many things) that connected us was our love for music. All music!!!! He was one of the very few people that understood what certain songs did to me and what I felt about certain Artists and genres and that's quite hard to come by. Well anyway it's his birthday and I thought I should just dedicate a song, to him,  that both of us just couldn't live without!!! It's My my my by Armand van Helden.

Can't help but tear up whenever I listen to this song. It's the first time in 3 years after his death(which happened exactly a month from now) that I listen to this song. Wish me luck! Wow. Tearing up Just thinking of it.


http://soundcloud.com/pulze-artists/armand-van-helden-my-my-my

No comments: