Tuesday 25 October 2011

Where did my childhoold go...

I'm working my ass off right now, but in being so focussed on boring routine work there are thoughts flying through my head. I need to make earrings, miss my little sister, this song's so awesome(MGMT - Time to pretend), Can't wait to get home, I wonder what my parents are doing, should I call my dad, where's my niece what is she doing...

Then I get a silly song in my head...It loops and loops. What's this song that my mind is just so glued to? Danger...Can't say I know who sings it, but it's a song from Sesame Street. LOL!!!! Wait wait. Before you even think WTF, it's a really good song! Besides the fact that i'm a die hard 80s music fan, it's a song well put together. I then get worried about the kids now...What are they watching. Do they have catchy tunes to help them learn life lessons? What world is this that we're bringing OUR generations kids into...*sigh*

Then I sit back in think to myself...I had my childhood and a good one at that. Thanks Sesame...




No comments: