Thursday 4 August 2011

Not a Cover-up Story...


Now before you think that this is a lesson or a stork-came-down-and-brought-you-to-us fib story you tell to a kid, read on because I guarantee you it's not even close...or maybe it is in that this "The Bird and The Bee" have given birth to awesome "Twinkle Music" as I'd like to call it. They, Inara George(The Bird) and Greg Kurstin(The Bee) are a synthpop duo from Los Angeles and have been around for a while. They're soooooooooo great! You'll be hooked on every song from album to album, in listening to their songs, from F***ing Boyfriend and  Love letter to Japan to their renditions of I can't go for that and Don't stop the music and this I promise you! They've definitely booked themselves a nice comfy space in my Classics section. =). Check the video for the live Love letter to Japan. Thanks Melz =*




You can also check out tracks and remixes on http://www.soundcloud.com/

No comments: